Bivouac nature in a few figures
The bivouac seen from the sky
Rules of life on the bivouac
- Pets are not accepted on the bivouac.
- Bivouac nature is a car-free site: vehicles are parked in a car park at the entrance to the bivouac.
- Bivouac nature has made this choice in order to guarantee you a peaceful stay, an immersion in nature and to guarantee the safety of your children.
- Bivouac nature does not welcome our friends, campers and caravans.
- Additional tents are not permitted on your « ready-to-camp » tent site.